Sunday, January 19, 2014

HOLY CRAP HAS TIME FLEW

Holy smokes! It has been a while. Well, I'm back! Hopefully I'll be writing more. School and work has been crazy! Right now it's 12 in the morning and I'm writing this because why the fuck not?

Wellll, lots has happened in the past few months!
The new job is going alright. School is cool. Annndd I have an internship!!! At the school newspaper. Pretty rad if I do say so myself.

So yes, I know, "are you trying to kill yourself?" no. I can assure you I am not trying to kill myself and I'll be perfectly fine. SO far it's been good!!


Okay REVIEWS. I can't really do any. Well, I can, but maybe the most recent movies I've watched. Stay tuned.
Movies I've seen since the last time I wrote were.....
Don John, Carrie, Metallica: Through the Never, Bad Grandpa, Thor 2, Grudge Match, Saving Mr. Banks, Captain Phillips, Her, American Hustle, Frozen, Wolf of Wall Street, Gravity.

It's not in any particular order and I think I got MOST if not ALL of them.
Like I said I might do reviews on a couple. Probably the most recent ones...
I'm thinking, Her, Frozen, American Hustle and Wolf of Wall Street. We'll see ;)


I'll probably talk about the upcoming Oscars once I see most movies nominated for awards and we can get down to the nitty gritty.
Reviews that WILL be wrote about are, 12 Years a Slave and Dallas Buyers Club.
We also have to review some movies on The Sundance Film Festival. But don't worry guys, I wont overload you!

So that's that! Let me know what movies you've recently watched and what you thought was pretty awesome so far for 2014!
Comment down below!
xoxo
-Alexandra

No comments:

Post a Comment