Sunday, March 30, 2014

Sabotage!

So yesterday I went to the movies and saw...



Now for those of you who haven't heard of this movie..
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8HDArXZgrsE  You're welcome.


Okay, I know what you're thinking..
1. Arnold is in the movie so of course it's an action movie
2. You might be thinking it's a generic over-the-top action movie, BUT I can assure you it's not.

Reasons you should watch this movie and reasons why I think it's an awesome movie. 

1) Even though it's an action movie it has a story line. Now I don't know about you guys, but most action movies I watch have no story line, plot or structure.
It's usually just a bunch of over-the-top effects, and silliness.
Ever watched a movie, and there was so much going on and you don't know what the fuck is happening? Yep. I've been there too friend, but this movie changed the game.
The story line is very complex, but I will give you a plain simple one : its about a DEA team and how cartel is hunting them down.
It's more than it seems though, in which you would have to watch the movie to find out.
I'm the type of person that usually watches something and isn't surprised at anything due to the fact that "I saw it coming" but this movie surprised me. That's a lot coming from me.

2) The action movie is Rated R. Lately, I've been noticing a lot of action movies have been PG-13 and I really hate it. It's not as raw visually and descriptive as a Rated R action film. What to expect out of Sabotage: blood, cussin' and naked people.

3) Cinematography wasn't bad at all. Believe it or not, there are some parts of the movie where I sat back and thought "Wow, the way they filmed this, and made the camera do this"
It made me appreciate it more due to the fact that they had awesome tricks to play around with.

4) The actors were bad-ass. They weren't mono-tone and annoying. They were actually great actors considering what type of film this is. And Arnold, was just being Arnold.

Of course every movie has it's flaws. The movie of course is an action movie so expect over-the-top fighting, shooting, and "How did he do that without hurting himself?"
Other than that watch it. 
No, seriously, go buy your ticket. Very entertaining and will have you leaving with a bang for your buck.


For those who have seen it leave a comment, let me know what you think.
For those who haven't.... go watch it and come back, the comments are dark and full of spoilers.

Until next time folks,

-Ale

No comments:

Post a Comment