Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Emmy's, TV Shows, and Yelp!



I know it's been a while!
Sorry that I haven't been posting any reviews on Breaking Bad or any Reviews on the Emmy's!
Both is pretty crazy though!

I mean, Breaking Bad is getting insane and my heart is slowly breaking now that it's going to end.
The Emmy's..... Oh, the Emmy's.
How did American Horror Story, Game of Thrones, and Breaking Bad not win a lot of awards that night? I know Breaking Bad won for best drama, but they didn't even win best actor, or best supporting actor.
Also Jessica Lange didn't win best actress in mini series!!
It's okay beautiful baby, we have it next year.

Speaking of American Horror Story... who has watched any teaser trailers for AHS: Coven??
It's looking pretty good, I must say. I'm super excited about it, are you?


Oh and one more thing before I go! I made a Yelp recently so you can also find me there! :)
http://www.yelp.com/user_details?userid=fYBoXxwP1wUDWEkJ8BOAyA
Thanks guys, have an awesome day!

No comments:

Post a Comment