Saturday, August 17, 2013

Announcement!!

I have an announcement to make... I will be writing about each new episode of Breaking Bad every week starting tomorrow with the 2nd episode! 


I am very excited and I hope people will read and respond back with what they think and stuff. There has been a lot of theories of the Breaking Bad series. For those who don't know, here's the link

http://www.buzzfeed.com/robinedds/breaking-bad-easter-eggs-that-will-blow-your-mind

So since I have not wrote about the last episode I decided to let everyone read the theory I read and what everyone thinks about the theory and questions you can answer about the show.

Could the theory above, be considered legit or not? 
Who is your favorite character and why? 
What are your predictions about Breaking Bad this season? 
What do you think is Hank's/Walter's next move?

Just let me know on the comments below don't be shy, I would love reading your feedback and your opinions.
ALL OPINIONS ARE WELCOMED. :D



Until next time!

-Alex

No comments:

Post a Comment