Friday, July 5, 2013

The Beginning

Speechless. 



So I make a blog to improve my writing and get out there in media and I'm absolutely speechless.
I have nothing to say, so let's start this out as an introduction.
Hi, my name is Alexandra. Alex for short. 
I dye my hair a lot. 
As you can see. 

I'm 20 years old, I have a lovely boyfriend named Anthony, that I have been with for more than a year now. I have Facebook, Tumblr and an Instagram. 
For anyone interested...
Facebook
Tumblr
I go to Miami Dade College. I'm majoring in Journalism/Mass Communication. What do I want to do with that? Well, I would love to be a TV/radio personality or a movie/food critic. That's my goal and maybe more later on. 

You must read a lot if your majoring in that, right?
-Yes I do read a lot. I have over 40 books in my room so far. I prefer fiction, it takes me away from reality which is always fun to read. I do read a lot of blogs and topics on the internet. I do prefer books instead of Nooks and all that other stuff.

Why did you make this blog? 
-Well, my goal is to meet people. I want the people who read this blog to be interested, to laugh when they have a bad day. I'm 20 years old, and I know that's not old to many people but I want to be where I want to be now. Better early then later. 

I will probably post a lot on here, and maybe I'll even critic some movies and restaurants here also.
Until then... 

-Alex

No comments:

Post a Comment